Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Graham and Builder Man...and his sister, Julia

Graham probably likes to build better than anything...well, jumping on the couch or the bed is high up there as well.
He seems to be able to take just about anything--blocks, clay, legos...paper...clips, you name it, and make a creation from the items.
Poor guy was home sick for 3 days last week, but we spent a lot of fun time together.
I pulled out a Legos Firetruck listed for 5-12 year olds...and we went at it...Graham could find the most obscure TEENY TINY piece, and could follow the instructions and put the pieces in the proper locations.
 
I on the other hand became frustrated. Arghhh! I don't have much interest in building 'stuff' ... but it was fun to spend the one on one time with Graham, something as a twin mom I don't get a lot of opportunities to do.
I'll post more photos soon...
 
--




1 comment:

Stéphanie said...

Tell them that i miss them...