Thursday, January 17, 2013

More Holiday Photos

Here are some shots from Terence's iPhone re: Kennedy Center's Santa Brunch and one shot of Graham in the auditorium before the Nutcracker...little man, little lady.
Oh, and our trusty indoor 'family' tree...as opposed to the 2 trees that Graham and Julia have, and the one outdoor tree that stays up until March or so...
 
Did I mention that Julia opened almost all of the gifts on Christmas morning, as she was the only one awake at the proper time? And that mommy, who had helped the elves in the basement workshop until the wee hours of the night, warned daddy to 'go downstairs, I hear childrens' voices.
Once downstairs, Graham stated there was a a bicycle in the basement bathroom.
"Oh, I think an elf needed to go to the bathroom, then heard Santa's sleigh start to take off, so he left the bike in the bathroom." My answer 
The truth was that I thought that, indeed, the children would wake before Terence and I did, so I did not want the bikes with training wheels under the tree. That is, bikes that can bash into walls and down the 3 indoor Christmas trees.
Facebook showed photos of friends whose children were so in order, so 'in front of' wrapped gifts. I bet such photos were taken weeks before Christmas, and not on the actual day.
 
<




No comments: