Saturday, August 27, 2011

Italy...more. What's not to love?

Julia and Pietro


Graham, Terence, Julia and yours truly



"Kika" ... Graham and Julia's 'mermaid' friend in Porto Ercole--this little 5 year old swims so gracefully!



Oh, hey! That's Kika! HI FREDERIKA!


Hey! Is that my girlfriend?


Graham was quite the little flirt on this trip...picking up 16 year old girls at the pool (Italy is truly the best place to be with small children! They seem to have infinite patience with children! More than I do, for sure)...Graham shared his trucks, trains--you name it--with the girls in the pool.


Julia and her 'three princesses' water wings...for a girl who has never seen a Disney video, it's amazing how much she knows about the names of the princesses!


Lookit me! Lookit me! Graham LOVES his water wings!!!



Graham and his friend, Pietro, age 4





Happy Wild Man



Julia, my Julia!






1 comment:

Holtan-Bates family said...

Love, love, love your Italy Pics! Makes me want to go back ASAP!!! So funny that Julia knows the Princess names w/o seeing a movie. So does Annelise and she loves them although she has never seen one either! They are so big now! Times sure flies!!