Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Graham, Graham, our little -- er -- BIG man!











The babies are getting big. I know I've said that before, but while feeding Julia in the glider the other morning...it was still fairly dark in the room...I watched as Graham stood up in his crib.
And up
And up...that boy is so tall!
When I told Terence that the growth slows down after 12 months or so...he said "Good. What on earth will we do with a 6 foot 5 year old?"
Let's hope the baby books are right and the growth does slow down!

I'm posting these photos of Graham as a newborn, when he clung to me as if to say "I want to go back inside, this is too tough!" (Actually, Aunt Mary said that is what he looked like he was thinking!)

This morning, after Graham ate at 11:15 p.m., 3:15 a.m., and 5:15 a.m., he curled up again to me, but of course his legs were too long for the real deal...He sure needs comforting and food these days in his growth spurts...If you could see how BIG HIS TEETH ARE you'd understand how he needs comforting. My god...it is as if he grew his second set of teeth now in response to Julia sprouting 2 or 3 at one time with ease.

Julia. The wee one can stand gracefully for well over one minute. Tonight? She was shaking a small toy, then she bent over to pick up a HUGE toy (think boombox size) which she held and shook as well.
Onward...

2 comments:

Three of a Kind said...

Congratulations!
Your children have expressive faces and the outfits convey all your love and sense of humor!
I wish them a calm, happy journey through childhood!
Literatriz and Charles

marytaos said...

Little lamb!
Yeah 6' 5 year old would be scary! Terence! What a great Papa/Dada.0xx0M