Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween, Mermaid and Astronaut

Halloween was so much fun...Graham tired out after visiting a 'haunted house' here in Georgetown, so he came home to hand out candy with Terence. Julia and I trick or treated for many many blocks...I had to carry her at one point--she was just so 'high' about trick or treating...it was so fun to watch her try to hike up her mermaid tail to climb the steep steps of the old homes (why didn't people sit at the bottom of the steps so the wee ones were safer?)...
 
It was surprising that Georgetown has such an active trick or treating community. Nothing like Capitol Hill's truly festive and community-oriented feel--but the flow felt easier to handle here in Georgetown, we did not get 'slammed' for a period and then have it drop off...the trick or treaters were pretty consistent...
I'll post more photos later, I just feel the need to update! We've been up to soooo much lately...I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week, then Christmas!! Then...egads.

Singing at Washington International School.
 Julia, my little Mermaid
Rocket Man Graham!

No comments: