Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Eve!

Graham and Julia will be 4 tomorrow--how did THAT happen so quickly?
I remember Terence driving me to the hospital, as I took photos of the cherry blossoms out the window (ahem, on a camera that an au pair's friend stole from me! harumpph!)...then, a bit later, in the operating room, listening to a healthy cry from Graham, and literally a 'meow' from Julia...

Then, bliss. Two healthy twins, at 37 weeks gestation, with no NICU in sight. (Twins often are in NICU even at 37 or 38 weeks--it just depends...)...

Bliss. Bliss...4 years later, two walking talking ... PEOPLE! egads...
Thank god for the internet...although it did not help me with the question: "Mommy, how do Babies get inside your belly?"
"Babies are really smart."
"Mommy, how do babies get OUTSIDE of your belly?"
"Oh, babies are really, really smart."
;) Not quite ready for THAT one!
When I figure out how to upload my iPhone photos, you'll see a ton...until then...
TD

2 comments:

Ron Begley said...

Happy Birthday, G&J!!! I hope you all have a beautiful day together.
Love,
- Ron Begley

Stéphanie said...

Happy late Birthday Graham and Julia!!! Enjoy your day!!! I miss you! Stéphanie <3