Friday, September 2, 2011

Yes, more! Italy!

The private swimming cove at our host's home...


The view from the swim cove


Hm. I may have already posted this one...Porto Ercole with Julia and Graham, in town ... I liked my new hat ;)








A view of Il Pelicano...next door to where we stay...this hotel is where celebrities anchor their yachts and spend the night...Our view was so much better!





Lovely Julia


Daddy and The Celebrity Girl





Graham smells the olive leaves



Hmmm. Still no scent!



Guess I'll settle for olive oil next time!


Crashed out family







Something you'll never see in DC (sideways or 'upright'): Terence and Graham watching TV... Graham loved the Italian news because on the first day, he saw a firetruck on the news! By day 3, he reported that there were no more firetrucks...yet, when asked to come to dinner, he'd retort:


"I'm watching TV, mommy!"


Which is why he doesn't watch it in DC...


Which is why--at least to Graham and Julia--'there is only TV in Italy'


and Videos on planes


ha! How long will that explanation last? Lookit me! I'm on top of the world!






Happy girl


Making art from stones salvaged from the Mediterranean


Building trains and 'stuff' on the bed



Impish eyes!




Hey, Look!


All of their worldly belongings, piled onto the bed





Watch me walk on this dangerous ledge! (Not!)



BFF

No comments: