Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to me: Tiara Tea at the Mayflower

Well, it seemed like a good idea--and Graham and Julia had fun, and we were all together, Terence, the children, and yours truly...
The Mayflower hosts a Tiara Tea the 3rd Saturday of each month, and in June, that fell on June 18, my birthday...so, as a gift to myself, I planned for all of us to go.
It was nice to all be together--but the Tiara Tea itself is a bit over rated...Graham and Julia loved the little sandwiches and the tea--Graham loved the three-teared tea trays and tea making gear...

Julia got a tiara, and Graham got a crown...here are some pics. Preparing for the tea


Princess Julia


Prince Graham








"Hello? I can't talk right now, my mom's listening."



"I didn't do anything! Really!"



The Prince and the Princess






Watch me ride my tractor!



Isn't it cool?

No comments: