Monday, September 20, 2010

Pretend "concerts" in Rome 2010

Um, I'm not sure which way the Roman Soldier went.
Uh, no, wait...he was wearing a helmet! Yeah, that's it. With this funny armour over his chest, and a feather in his helmet. Yeah! That's it.
I'm not too sure. My mommy said that two-year-olds are unreliable witnesses, I can't help it if I look 4 and if I'm 39" tall and grew one inch while we've been in Italy! It's the garlic, really. Hang on...this is annoying having a twin sister sometimes.
Julia is playing the piano on Graham's head...they are having a 'concert' outside of
the Hotel d'Inghilterra in Rome, on Via Bocca di Leone, a walking street. Meaning that the two of them are pretending to conduct concerts, play the trumpet, the flute, the French Horn.
And, in Lady Julia's case, the piano on top of her brother's head.
What? You don't like how I'm playing Bach on Graham's head?

Oh, you mean if I push his head that way, it'll SOUND different? Okay!

Hmm. You're right. Okay, Graham?
What if I play with my left hand?

No comments: